Notes on NCUC/NCSG meeting today

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Fri Mar 12 08:37:31 CET 2010

Dear people, sorry for having disappeared for about two days -- bad case
of food poisoning.

Curious note -- I went to the information desk looking for the doctor,
they said they did not know about any ICANN doctor. Talked to the
support people and they found him -- very gentle Dr Brian Bird. He took
me to the ambulance to measure my blood pressure, and discovered that
the ambulance had no sphygmomanometer (believe me, this is the name of
the blood pressure metering device), and the ambulance operator got
ready to rush me to hospital. Thanks to a shocked Dr Bird (how come an
ambulance has no sphygnowathever? etc) he retained me, gave me good
advice and I am ready for another.

fraternal regards

--c.a.