ICANN CEO roundtable

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 9 22:57:35 CET 2010

If you go straight with the triple X theme Rod will get out of the bag
the politically correct answer, I guess we have to be more clever and
ask if he supports the independent review process and how he thinks
the board has to act given that as far as I know the review process is
not binding.

My .02
Jorge