PCC meeting audio

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Tue Mar 9 22:34:06 CET 2010

Alex Gakuru wrote:
> In extending outreach to and constructive engagement with other
> stakeholders, today I attended the 'Potential Consumer Constituency'
> meeting.
>
> Glad I did! Because several questions were directed at me in
> connection to the public comments I sent on during the consulation
> period on their proposal. Thus it was a great chance to give detailed
> explanations on each as requested.
>
> It was reported that the Business Constituency and Intellectual
> Property Constituency supported the idea of a separate "Proposed
> Consumer Constituency" to which I responded that I found it strange
> why those two supported and even advised how they considered that the
> proposed consumer constituency should be operated. Explaining business
> interests stakeholders are not well-known as be 'consumer  partners'

Excellent! Thanks a lot, Alex.

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

Why Do They Not Simply Compare the Maps Publicly? A Question to Both Sides
Sunday, 7.3.2010

http://wp.me/p2Gyf-1jY
(to read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day: