Non-Commercial "cultural" cocktail at Nairobi

David Cake dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU
Mon Mar 8 06:33:22 CET 2010

At 10:37 PM +0300 7/3/10, Alex Gakuru wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>This evening I spoke to KeNIC folks and they assured me that they'd
>be happy to to pick everyone (NCUC/SG) going to our event at 5:30pm
>from the KICC grounds.
>
>I guess that would take care of GNSO Councillors that have meetings till 5 pm?

	A lot of us will be at the Trademark Protection in New gTLDs
discussion (some on the panel) that is not scheduled to finish until
5.30pm, I am sure we will be leaving as quickly afterwards from that
as we can manage.