Recommended topics for Board-NCSG discussion on 9 March 2010

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Mar 8 08:45:29 CET 2010

Hi,

I sent the following to Diane, the Board secretary in response to her request for topics.  I have added names next to the person I would like to ask to take the lead in each of these discussion, please let me know if this is ok.

Proposed discussion items for Board-NCSG discussion on 9 March 2010.

- Update on NCSG progress and the way forward (Avri)

- Introduction of the Consumer Interest Group which has been formed in accordance with the NCSG proposed structural recommendations. (Robin)

-  Issues in the Consumer Agenda for ICANN (Alex)

- Effect of new gTLD implementation and EoI on potential applicants from developing regions (Rafik)

-  Insuring Adequate representation and diversity of the AoC Review Teams (Bill)

-  Global outreach and communication to underrepresented communities, developing countries and emerging markets. (Debbie)

- Establishing parity between commercial interests and non-commercial interests in ICANN and continuing the practice of meeting between the Board and the NCSG in ICANN meeting. (Brenden/Mary)