Non-Commercial "cultural" cocktail at Nairobi

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 7 20:37:50 CET 2010

Hi all,

This evening I spoke to KeNIC folks and they assured me that they'd be happy
to to pick everyone (NCUC/SG) going to our event at 5:30pm from the KICC
grounds.

I guess that would take care of GNSO Councillors that have meetings till 5
pm?

They told me that my earlier proposal of first take guests to their hotels,
waiting for them to change at their respective hotels, then proceeding to
the Museums venue would 'eat up' our Museums time.  There are lots of things
to see if we get to the place before its dark..

Could we then agree to meet-up at KICC at 5:30pm then proceed to the Museum?

I am looking for consensus here because we're bottom up folks..

Kindly,

Alex