Non-Commercial "cultural" cocktail at Nairobi

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 3 13:27:59 CET 2010

That really sounds fantastic Alex.

I wish I had the opportunity to meet you all there at such a
magnificent place. I know how important for you and other Kenyan
organizations and people this meeting is given the security situation.

Besides the inviting place, drinks and delicacies I wish I could be
there to provide my support as an individual but with two small kids,
a wife that is travelling and customers that insist to keep me working
(not a bad thing to keep paying the bills) I'll have to wait for
another time.

I wish the best and plenty of success for the Nairobi meeting.

At least I'll get a glass of wine on the 8th in your honor.

Warmest Regards
Jorge