The dark side of take down requests

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Wed Jun 30 21:25:42 CEST 2010

Marc,
I know everyone tries their best in these situations, but your story is
classic. I am saving it as a "must-read" for newcomers to the field. Tx,
Kathy

<<It's interesting that Kathy mentioned Godaddy and take down requests.
I have a personal story about what happened with Godaddy taking out an
entire data center due to a spam complaint. I was hosted at the data
center and a friend of mine owns it and he had me make the call knowing
that I'm good at getting results. The data center was called nectartech.com.