Rod and the Big Brother of the Internet

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 21 10:27:52 CEST 2010

It sounds to me that there is a planning to tighten the internet censorship.

I am very suffering from what has been happening in Thailand, right now.

ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ
Poomjit Sirawongprasert
Tel. +66-86-335-3900

Contact Me [image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/poomjit>[image: