Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group remote participation dial-in details for Tuesday 22 June 2010

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sun Jun 20 08:08:10 CEST 2010

Dear All,

Below are remote participation details for joining the NCSG and GNSO
meetings during the Brussels ICANN meeting, which is kicking off this
weekend.

NCSG Remote Participation Details for all NCSG-GNSO-related meetings
in Brussels:
   http://ncdnhc.org/group/
ncsgremoteparticipationforbrusselsjuneicannmeeting?xg_source=activity

Please join in the discussions from where-ever you are on the
planet.  You don't have to be in Brussels this week to participate
and have a meaningful impact.  Thanks!  I hope you will join in the
NCSG meetings.

Best,
Robin

> Please find the dial – in and remote participation information for
> the Non Commercial Stakeholder Group Meeting onTuesday, 22 June
> 2010 in Brussels in Room: 313/315 at 09:00 – 17:00  Brussels time.
> (07:00-15:00 UTC)
>
> http://brussels38.icann.org/node/12467
>
> Audiocast:
> English

> Chat Room:
> http://brussels38.icann.org/chat/room313-315

> Remote Participation - High Bandwidth
> Audiocast:
> English

> Virtual Meeting Room
> http://ac.icann.org/room313-315

International telephone dial-in information including passcode and
country-specific dial-in numbers:
    http://ipjustice.org/ICANN/NCSG/NCSG_Passcodes.htm

See ALSO:
NCSG Remote Participation Details for all NCSG-GNSO-related meetings
in Brussels:
   http://ncdnhc.org/group/
ncsgremoteparticipationforbrusselsjuneicannmeeting?xg_source=activity

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org