[council] FYI - New GNSO Constituency Notice of Intent - Not-for-Profit Organizations Constituency

Debra Hughes HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG
Thu Jun 17 16:56:44 CEST 2010

Robin,

I am very disappointed by your INCORRECT comment that I have not "found
the time to participate in a single NCSG policy call over the last year
(or on this NCSG mailing list)". Please check your records.  The
listserve will show my participation on the policy discussion listserve
during the six months I have been involved as a Councilor (see my email
on 12/8 in which was the beginning of these calls, the executive
committee list serve and my emails on the NCUC list serve).   I was able
to participate in several policy calls since my appointment in the Seoul
meeting, and I explained that the 5pm ET was not good for my schedule.
Also, for example for my email communication to NSCG about my efforts,
please see my email to the NCUC list serve on May 6th about the effort.

In future, I hope you will carefully check your records before making
comments that allegations about my participation.

I will send a more detailed response to this email and the related
threads shortly.

Debra Y. Hughes l Senior Counsel
American Red Cross

Office of the General Counsel