[council] FYI - New GNSO Constituency Notice of Intent - Not-for-Profit Organizations Constituency

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Jun 17 15:18:40 CEST 2010

That is very true - because we have been so very good at stopping the expansion of trademarks outside our circles now we will have to do the same within our own one. It is embarrassing for a constituency that calls itself non-commercial to promote the ICANN-led protection of trademarks and seek to justify it.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
The Lord Hope Building,
141 St. James Road,