[council] FYI - New GNSO Constituency Notice of Intent - Not-for-Profit Organizations Constituency

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 17 06:37:58 CEST 2010

While have been busy healing wounds from past NCSG breakup attempts,
now another one pops up!

I do not support it, very disappointed although was not entirely
unexpected and we should brace ourselves for more such in future.

Apparently their game plan may be to keep up very busy with
"infighting" to reduce our effectiveness in icann.

Sadly,

Alex