Revised Draft Agenda for Tuesday 22 Jun

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Jun 16 19:46:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think this is my last version before I send it off.  The PIR section changed at the request of PIR.

a.

Agenda for NCSG Stakeholder Group Day - 22 Jun 2010 Brussels, BE

900 - 930  Beginning

- Agenda for the day
- Prep for Mtgs w/ATRT, CFO and Board

930 - 10-15  Interaction with the ATRT

1. Transparency Issues
 - e.g. Staff - Board Memo Transparency
 - e.g. tbd

2. Accountability
- Accountability of ICANN Staff for its Actions
 e.g. Staff Actions with regard to NCSG
 e.g. tbd

10:14 - 1040  Break and further prep for meeting with CFO and Board

1040 - 1110  Interaction with Kevin Wilson CFO

1. Budget for 2011
2. Fair and Equivalent Treatment for NCSG

1115 - 1215  Interaction with the Board

1. NCSG Charter
2. Status of request sent on Staff-Board Memo Transparency
3. Consumer Oriented Approaches
   - differentiation between NCSG issues and general ICANN Issues
4. Issues of Concern
  - RAA Negotiations
  - Understanding the VI endgame

1215-1330  Lunch

1400 - 1430  Interaction with PIR

PIR - General discussion of PIR/NCSG relations and ways they should grow. Perhaps to touch on areas of DAG4, including STI and VI.

1430 - 1700 Issues & Strategies

1. RAA
2. VI
3. NCSP Community Participation
4. Future AoC Review Teams
5. DAGV4 Issues
 - Trademarks protection mechanisms in the new gTLDs
 -  the dispute resolution issues (e.g. community/morality and public order objections and standing to object)
 - the barriers to new gTLDs in developing regions

(we may want to break by 1630 so that people can get to the GAC/Board meeting)