Revised Draft Agenda for Tuesday 22 Jun

Mary Wong MWong at PIERCELAW.EDU
Wed Jun 16 14:41:46 CEST 2010

Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu

From: Avri Doria <avri at ltu.se>
To:<NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at listserv.syr.edu>
Date: 6/16/2010 7:22 AM
Subject: Revised Draft Agenda for Tuesday 22 Jun
900 - 930  Begin

- Agenda for the day
- Prep for Mtgs w/ATRT, CFO and Board

930 - 10-15  ATRT

1. Transparency Issues
  - Staff - Board Memo Transparency
  - Accountability of ICANN Staff for its Actions
    e.g. Staff Actions with regard to NCSG

10:14 - 1040  Break and further prep for meeting with CFO and Board

1040 - 1110  Kevin Wilson CFO

1. Budget to 2011
2. Fair and Equivalent Treatment for NCSG

1115 - 1215  Board

1. Charter
2. Letter sent on Staff-Board Memo Transparency
3. Consumer Oriented Approaches
4. Issue of Concern
  - RAA
  - VI

1215-1330  Lunch

1400 - 1430  PIR

1. VI
2. RAA

1430 - 1700 Issues & Strategies

1. RAA
2. VI
3. NCSP Community Participation
4. Future AoC Review Teams
5. Trademarks protection mechanisms in the new gTLDs

(we may want to break by 1630 so that people can get to the GAC/Board meeting)

Pierce Law | University of New Hampshire - An Innovative Partnership