NCSG Responses to Accountability & Transparency Review Team Questions

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Jun 14 17:37:08 CEST 2010

On 14 Jun 2010, at 11:28, William Drake wrote:

> Hi avri
>
> On Jun 14, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> i thought of that.
>>
>> but as i had said previously when Bill asked , not everyone has access to the wiki. and i do not plan to give everyone access to this particular wiki as it is meant to be an informational wiki for use by the various committees etc.  plus adding everyone to it would be a lot of work and people already have access to the ning.
>
> I guess we misinterpreted
>
> On Jun 10, 2010, at 8:36 PM, Avri Doria wrote:
>

>> On the WIKI yes I have a few of the top pages locked off, but can
>> a. unlock any page if need be
>> b. create new page links that you can do what you like with.
>> c. i think i can even open it so that while only those with permission can write on the page anyone can comment.  but i am not certain.
>

> as meaning it'd be possible to do it on the wiki.

they could comments at the bottom of the page - though i have not tested it.  they cannot edit in line on the mail text.

every wiki page has a comments section at the bottom which i think i have opened.

the comments get added sequentially.

that is not the same.  is that what you wanted?

a.