New book on domain name regulation

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 11 23:15:13 CEST 2010

Congrats Konstantinos on publication of your very own book! From a
first glance of the introduction, you are going to set straight a lot
of the misunderstandings created by a single sided commercial world in
the domain business!

I can't wait to get my own copy autographed by you!!!

Cool!

Best

Fouad Bajwa