voting for/against NCSG charter deadline approaching -- please vote

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Tue Jun 1 13:42:48 CEST 2010

Dear people,

The voting system will make another attempt at bugging the remaining
non-voters in a few days. The system will issue a third and final
reminder on June 05.

If anyone knows of anyone who did not receive the other reminders,
please let me know, making sure to confirm the correct email address to
receive the emails, so the NIC.br people can insert eventual
corrections. They tell me there have been a few bounces (probably due to
antispam mechanisms), but in a very small number.

For the ones who have not voted yet, please pay attention to the
reminder coming from <ncuc at registro.br> on June 05. Please check your
antispam daemons to make sure this email will go through. You can only
vote using the personalized URL contained in that email.

I've just rechecked the voting period: May 12th 2010 at 00:00:00 GMT
until Jun 12th 2010 at 23:59:59 GMT.

BTW, should we consider extending the deadline? I would not do it.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

William Drake wrote:
> Hi
>
> A thought just flashed through my head while writing mail elsewhere.
> We have an important meeting in two weeks and yet I have this vague
> sense that things are falling apart a bit.  The charter vote is going
> poorly, and this could be a disaster, completely undermine our
> position and take us back to 2009.  Meanwhile the CC stuff rolls
> along, our members seem acutely disengaged on all fronts, our
> electronic presence needs fixes, etc.  Everyone's crazy busy with
> other stuff, including me, but I'm wondering if we shouldn't be
> trying to allocate whatever juice we do have available to
> collaboratively getting on track, starting with a) councilors need to
> do this stupid prioritization thing, would make sense to cooperate,
> and b) the charter vote, should we organize a bilateral outreach
> effort?  The deadline's when exactly, the 11th?

> list Ncu-exec at ipjustice.org

Carlos A. Afonso
CGI.br (www.cgi.br)
Nupef (www.nupef.org.br)