Reminder: NCSG/At-Large Drink Tonight

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Thu Jun 24 15:07:12 CEST 2010

Please share my apologies, I leave this afternoon.

Good working with you all in a productive meeting.  Safe travels (and
get working on our public comments)!

--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org
Fellow, Silicon Flatirons Center at University of Colorado Law School
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
http://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/