A nous revoir

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 22 10:27:12 CEST 2010

Hello

I express my deep sadness for my absence in Brussels due to circumstances
beyond my control.

Indeed, all the elements necessary and important first order for the
creation of a dossier visa application I have received successively at the
end of May. This is the letter of invitation and confirmation of booking the
hotel room.

These elements must often be sent one month before the departure date, more
specifically, for schengen countries and even the USA.

I used all my connections to get the visa within 15 days ie before
June 18. Just
when we found a solution, the flight was canceled, the room reservation was
canceled as well.

I remain united with you and I think it will leverage this experience to
make logistical arrangements are taken in the first line.

Considerations

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
GNSO and NCUC MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                          +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr
siège temporaire : Boulevard du 30 juin Immeuble   Royal, Entrée A,7e
niveau.