Rod and the Big Brother of the Internet

Marc Rotenberg rotenberg at EPIC.ORG
Mon Jun 21 13:31:44 CEST 2010

"Security and stability" is pre-ICANN. It is the way
that many of the pioneers describe the core
mission.

I don't hear it as Big Brother. In fact, some of the
real Big Brother proposals, such as escrowed
encryption which gives law enforcement access
to private keys, threatens the "security and the
stability" of the Internet. The same is true of
filtering techniques.

Best regards,

Marc Rotenberg.