Draft Agenda for Tuesday 22 Jun

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Jun 15 22:00:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

This is my first take of the agenda based on the conversation we had on last week's call.

Please send comments.  I would suggest starting earlier, but i already have a JIG meeting at 8am.

Thanks
a.

900 - 930  Begin

- Agenda for the day
- Prep for Mtgs w/ATRT, CFO and Board

930 - 10-15  ATRT

1. Transparency Issues
   - Staff - Board Memo Transparency
   - Accountability of ICANN Staff for its Actions
     e.g. Staff Actions with regard to NCSG

10:14 - 1040  Break and further prep for meeting with CFO and Board

1040 - 1110  Kevin Wilson CFO

1. Budget to 2011
2. Fair and Equivalent Treatment for NCSG

1115 - 1215  Board

1. Charter
2. Letter sent on Staff-Board Memo Transparency
3. Consumer Oriented Approaches
4. Issue of Concern
   - RAA
   - VI

1215-1330  Lunch

1400 - 1430  PIR

1. VI
2. RAA

1430 - 1500 Issues & Strategies

1. RAA
2. VI
3. NCSP Community Participation

(we may want to break by 1630 so that people can get to the GAC/Board meeting)