Aplogies Re: NCSG Responses to Accountability & Transparency Review Team Questions

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Jun 14 20:04:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

Please forgive my lack of observation.

I was wrong.  The way Rafik laid out the questions all you need to do is click on the question and then you will be in a separate page where you can leave your comment.  You do not need to have a login for that.

sorry.  In repentance, I have moved all of my responses to the correct pages and added a note to the front page explaining how  people can add their opinions.

Please take the poll at: https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?atrt_questionaire

And again apologies for confusing everyone else with my lack of observation skills.

a.