voting results

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sun Jun 13 21:00:10 CEST 2010

Carlos A. Afonso wrote:
> Yes -- the 215 votes in favor represent more than 68% of the total
> possible votes (recalling that each voter could have one, two or four
> votes). The complete voters list had a possible total of 315 votes.
>
> I'll have the number of people who did not vote on Monday.
>
> I'll go for a beer now. :)
>
> --c.a.
>
> On 06/13/2010 02:09 PM, Alex Gakuru wrote:
>> Hi Carlos,
>>
>> Did we make it?
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Alex
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Carlos A. Afonso<ca at cafonso.ca>  wrote:
>>> Dear people, I am happy to inform the results of the voting process
>>> regarding our Charter:
>>>
>>> NCUC Elections
>>>
>>> NCUC
>>>
>>> Results
>>>
>>> Do you approve the revision of the NCSG Charter?
>>>
>>> Yes - 215
>>> No - 10
>>>
>>> This has been automatically posted by the registro.br voting system
>>> at the
>>> end of the voting period. Source:
>>> http://registro.br/ncuc/result
>>>
>>> This is a 95.6% approval! Congratulations to you all.
>>>
>>> fraternal regards
>>>
>>> --c.a.
Very happy to read this (at 02:55 in the night in Hong Kong, after a
traveling day and finishing the Mirror (on the new awakening or the
labor movement in China - @ the Asia Pacific Regional IGF).

Norbert

Down here is still the announcement of last week's editorial  - This
will be changed after I will have slept some.

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial of the Mirror:

Improving Communication by Communicating
Sunday, 6.6.2010

http://wp.me/p2Gyf-1tK
(to read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new every day: