Reaching Robin gross with email

InternationalParents info at FRENCHPARENTS.NET
Tue Jun 8 12:37:26 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Sorry to be emailing the entire list but Robin, I'm unable to send
you any email.

Here's the message I get:

-------------------------
<robin at ipjustice.org>: host mx.junkemailfilter.com[65.49.42.61] said:
     550-REJECTED - URIBL - Message links to Blacklisted Site
     550-[internationalparents.net] hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com/
127.0.0.3,
     550-127.0.1.1 - X=pascal H=smtp1.dbmail.com [160.92.190.1]
     550-HELO=[smtp1.dbmail.com] F=[contact at internationalparents.net]
     550-T=[robin at ipjustice.org] S=[Re: Reminder to Please Vote for
the NCSG 550
     Charter] (in reply to end of DATA command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; dbmail.com
Arrival-Date: Tue,  8 Jun 2010 12:00:42 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; robin at ipjustice.org
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.junkemailfilter.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-REJECTED - URIBL - Message links to
Blacklisted Site
     550-[internationalparents.net] hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com/
127.0.0.3,
     550-127.0.1.1 - X=pascal H=smtp1.dbmail.com [160.92.190.1]
     550-HELO=[smtp1.dbmail.com] F=[contact at internationalparents.net]
     550-T=[robin at ipjustice.org] S=[Re: Reminder to Please Vote for
the NCSG 550
     Charter]

--------------------

-- I know spammers send emails apparently coming from
internationalparents.net and frenchparents.net.

-- My hosting company has normally updated the domain SPF record to
ensure emails from that domain do not get classified as spam.

-- I also went to hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com, where there's a  "
courtesy request from blacklist removal" field.

But I get the response Internationalparents.net is NOT among the
junkemailfilter lists.. See screen shot attached.

So in desperation, i'm emailing the group list, in the hopes it will
get through to you Robin!!;-)
-- > I just wanted to respond I HAD voted, a few weeks ago in fact.

Best'

Caroline Isautier

Frenchparents.net -
Bilingual online community in San Francisco
http://www.frenchparents.net

InternationalParents -
Social network in 30 cities worldwide
Le premier réseau international des familles futées
The first international network for smart parents
http://www.internationalparents.net/beta