more news on ICANN Ombudsman Frank Fowlie's air rage incident & cover-up attempt

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Thu Jul 29 00:06:08 CEST 2010

Gory details. :) What with Icann and its attraction to law enforcers? It
took this case for us to discover that Mr Fowlie was a Canadian federal
agent, and let us recall Mr Beckstrom's background as well. And Icann
bringing FBI, Interpol etc to discuss the howtos of some absurd policy
proposals...

What is it becoming? A new international law enforcement body overseen
by the US gov?

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso