Single Registrant TLD

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu Jul 22 14:33:59 CEST 2010

hi,

i phrased in wrongly.

i was arguing that there were members of NCSG who did have interest.  Though it was not so much that members like me or you had interest but that there were non-profit institutions that had the interest.  And while I had spoken privately to some who had such interest, I was not sure that any had made that sort of interest public.  And since at that point I had Eric shouting me down saying that .ngo had no real backing, I got insecure.  I was grateful for the confirmation I got on the list.

a.