Fowlie's Follies: The Latest Adventures of Frank Fowlie, ICANN Ombudsman & Civility Policeman

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Tue Jul 20 03:32:48 CEST 2010

In any case, I think any power to remove this sad figure is above staff,
so Rod could not do it. I do not know how far the board could go either
in this case, *if* it ever decided the man should pack and hit the road,
unless he gets to the end of his second term in office.

So the Follies might continue for a while... :)

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
CGI.br (www.cgi.br)