15 July GNSO Meeting LIVE Audiocast details

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Jul 15 01:02:18 CEST 2010

All,

Thanks to an NCSG initiative, the GNSO Counsel meetings will now be
live audiocast (on a trial basis) so the community can listen-in in
real time to the important GNSO Counsel discussions.

See the below details for how to listen-in on tomorrow's GNSO Counsel
meeting.

Best,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen at icann.org>
> Date: July 14, 2010 3:55:58 PM PDT
> To: "liaison6c at gnso.icann.org" <liaison6c at gnso.icann.org>
> Subject: [liaison6c] FW: Audiocast details
>
> Pease distribute as widely as possible for the GNSO Council
> meeting, 15 July at 11:00UTC.
>
> Agenda for GNSO Council Meeting 15 July 2010
> http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/agenda-council-15jul10-en.htm
>
> https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?
> agenda_for_gnso_council_meeting_15_july_2010
>

> On Behalf Of Marika Konings
>

> Dear All,
>
> The audiocast for tomorrow’s GNSO Council meeting will be available
> from http://stream.icann.org/gnso/. Please do note that this is a
> trial so it might not be perfect (yet). We would, however,
> appreciate any feedback you, members of your stakeholder groups /
> constituencies or others participating have on the audiocast so we
> can take it into account going forward.
>
> With best regards,
>
> Marika
>

> Glen de Saint Géry
> GNSO Secretariat
> gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
> http://gnso.icann.org

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org