15 July deadline for Security & Stability Review Team applicants

Debra Hughes HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG
Wed Jul 14 16:48:10 CEST 2010

As I mentioned during the policy call, attached is a link to the
"Affirmation reviews: requirements and implementation processes"
document:
http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/affirmation-reviews-draft-pr
oposal-26dec09-en.pdf

Debbie