candidates for review teams.

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu Jul 8 15:38:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have seen a few people announce their interest in the NCSG candidate slot, but have not seen any full applications come through the defined process yet.

http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/call-for-applicants-2-and-4-en.htm

We need full applicants in order to recommend a candidate.

So if you really want your name to be put forward, please fill out the applications.

thanks

a.

PS.  If I am wrong and you have submitted a full application, please let the list know and point to it.  I would note that none are showing on the GNSO page dedicated to the subject:

http://gnso.icann.org/aoc-reviews/