Fwd: [liaison6c] Call for Independent Experts, Law Enforcement Representatives and Global Policy Experts - WHOIS Policy Review (AoC)

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Wed Jul 28 02:05:52 CEST 2010

I have already commented on this as well. I find unacceptable that Icann
approaches this issue with an emphasis on the point of view of law
enforcers, who just obey orders from lawmakers and regulators (in a
democracy at least, I assume) -- so Icann should bring these people to
the discussion table instead.

So I entirely agree with Robin's concerns.

frt rgds

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso