Comment periods / DAG4

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Thu Jul 22 16:32:59 CEST 2010

NCSG and NCSG-Policy:

Could we please compile a list of the comments members have submitted on
DAG4 for which we might seek Stakeholder Group endorsement, and then
take whatever steps necessary to determine whether to endorse them?  I
believe that such endorsement would be accepted even though the comment
period has closed.

I know Konstantinos, Mary, Robin, Avri, Debbie, and I have submitted
comments, and I'm sure others have as well.  I have not reviewed the
full list, and do not know whether all authors would seek SG
endorsement.  How should we proceed?

Thanks,
--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org
Fellow, Silicon Flatirons Center at University of Colorado Law School
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
http://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/