Comment periods

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Jul 21 18:59:19 CEST 2010

I haven't written anything myself and was hoping to provide comments
and sign-on to a group statement.

If there isn't enough time to get NCSG support for a consolidated set
of comments, we can probably get NCUC support and submit them as such.

Perhaps what we need at this point is for KK, Mary, & Wendy's
comments to be consolidated into a single statement the group can
support (either NCUC or NCSG).

Anyone want to take a stab at consolidation of the various parts in
the next few hours?

Thanks,
Robin

On Jul 21, 2010, at 8:26 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well we certainly don't have time for a vote, and this does fall
> under their responsibility for a NCSG statement as defined in the
> charter we approved.
>
>> Discussion and development of substantive policies and statements
>> issued in the name of the NCSG. This activity will require
>> coordination with the membership and the Interest-Groups;
>

> Of course the constituency and candidate constituency/interest-
> groups can also submit one under their names according to their
> various procedures.
>
> And the individuals can submit, under their names and the names of
> their organizations.
>
> a.
>
> On 21 Jul 2010, at 11:18, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
>
>> Thanks Avri.
>>
>> Group, what procedures do we want to follow for submitting
>> comments, especially for those due today on DAG4 (where we have
>> several distinct segments)?  Should we each submit what we've
>> written individually, and follow up with NCSG endorsement if the
>> policy council approves? (as Avri suggested in response to another
>> thread)
>>
>> --Wendy
>>
>> On 07/21/2010 11:08 AM, Avri Doria wrote:
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> just did a quick update of the comment list on the wiki
>>>
>>> https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?
>>> comment_periods_and_volunteers
>>>
>>> noticed a lot of things were ending today.  tough there have been
>>> a few extensions in general.
>>>

>>> a.
>>>

>> --
>> Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org
>> Fellow, Silicon Flatirons Center at University of Colorado Law School
>> Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
>> http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
>> http://www.chillingeffects.org/
>> https://www.torproject.org/

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org