Draft public comments on DAGv4 (background checks, MAPO, Independent Objector)

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Wed Jul 21 16:28:21 CEST 2010

Thanks for this Mary. I also attach the comments I wrote on behalf of NCSG for the URS, PDDRP, Trademark Clearinghouse and MAPO. Mary perhaps we can compile those comments and send them as one. If you don't agree with what is written, I can post it on my behalf.
Thanks
KK
PS: apologies for the lateness in submitting these.

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
The Lord Hope Building,
141 St. James Road,