Single Registrant TLD

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Wed Jul 21 14:57:03 CEST 2010

Hi Thackque,

Technically it is no more difficult to run a private TLD that any other.
It doesn't require a separate root server. It's just a regular BIND
entry. Technically it's amazingly simple. Setting up MYFAMILY is as easy
as setting up MYFAMILY.NET.

The only complexity I see is in fighting over who gets what name. That's
the part that scares me. The policy end of it. Who gets the TLD MONEY?
How do you figure that out?