15 July deadline for Security & Stability Review Team applicants

Wire James lunghabo at LINUXSOLUTIONS.CO.UG
Thu Jul 15 21:02:07 CEST 2010

I have been sifting through the application information and good enough
the deadline has been shifted to 29th July. I therefore plan to prepare
my paperwork and submit in the shortest time possible.

Wire

--

Wire Lunghabo James