Open Policy Meeting -14 July (Wednesday) 14:00 - 16:00 UTC

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Jul 13 05:37:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

We are having our Pre-GNSO Council Meeting Policy Review meeting.
This meeting is open to all NCSG members.

Details can found at:

http://ncdnhc.org/events/july-ncsg-open-policy

Anyone needing to be called should send Robin and/or me your telephone number.

Draft Agenda:

- Choosing RT representatives

   -- Discussion of GNSO Item 3:
      GNSO Affirmation of Commitments (AoC) Review Team (RT) Endorsements
      for Preserving security, stability and resiliency of the DNS (SSR) & Whois Policies
   -- NCSG Process

- GNSO Agenda Items

	Item 2: Prioritization of GNSO work
	Item 4: Whois Studies
	Item 7: Resolution on New gTLD String Similarity Evaluation
	Item 8: Drafting team for draft DNS-CERT/SSR WG charter

- Working Groups

	Item 5: Vertical Integration (VI) PDP WG
	Item 6: Registration Abuse Policies Working Group Final Report
        JAS on Support for New gTLD Applicants
        other?

- Status on comment writing

- Status on NCSG Charter

- Status on Interest Groups/Constituencies