candidates for review teams.

Kim G. von Arx kim at VONARX.CA
Sun Jul 11 21:36:34 CEST 2010

Hi Milton:

Thanks for your response and I agree with your response and would like to hear other people's view on the RT.  Also, based on your WHOIS expertise, I feel that you would make a very suitable candidate for this endeavor.  I would encourage you to also apply so that the NCUC community has a chance to select the person who they feel is best suited to bring its views and concern to the table.

Kim