candidates for review teams.

Kim G. von Arx kim at VONARX.CA
Sun Jul 11 19:45:41 CEST 2010

Hi Milton:

I forgot to respond to your last question in the email, i.e., with respect the setting of policy by the RT.  I believe a "review" should only be that, i.e, a review and nothing more and nothing less.  This should include a multi-discplinary and interest group approach and should include a comparative view with other approaches around the world.  It further should include recommendations for improvements which, again, should only be that - recommendations.

Kim