ICANN comment periods and volunteers

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu Jul 1 08:13:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

At the face to face meeting Wendy collected the open comment periods and we did a walk through trying to find volunteers for each.

The limited success we had is recorded in:

https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?comment_periods_and_volunteers

The process suggested was that people would write their own.  Then the NCSG Policy committee and Discuss list would review it to see if we support it as a group.

- If so we endorse it
- if not it is sent as an individual contribution

Inputing this, this morning reminded me that today is the deadline for the ATRT writeup.

Have people all entered their input?

https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?atrt_questionaire

Click on the question and enter our comment.  If ever you meant to, today is the day.

thanks

a.