CC comment period

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Jan 27 20:37:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I just want to reiterate from this morning's meeting that NCSG members who have comments on the approval of the Consumer Constituency (http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#newco) should send them in before the 13 Feb deadline.  It is very important that the Structural Improvements Committee of the Board (SIC) should hear from NCSG members, especially those who identify as Non Commercial Consumer Advocacy groups.  As per our conversations during today's meeting please be sure to include whether you, as a consumer group already active in the NCSG, were contacted by this group for comments or participation at any point.

As the group instructed at today's meeting, I will be contacting the staff members responsible for shepherding this candidate constituency and ask them to give the NCSG membership some information on this constituency we all seem to know so very little about.

Thanks

a.