FW: 27 January (15:00 UTC) NCSG Policy Discussion

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Jan 27 15:51:26 CET 2010

________________________________
From: bkuerbis at gmail.com [mailto:bkuerbis at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brenden Kuerbis
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:35 AM
To: Milton L Mueller
Subject: Fwd: 27 January (15:00 UTC) NCSG Policy Discussion

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brenden Kuerbis <bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org<mailto:bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org>>
Date: Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: 27 January (15:00 UTC) NCSG Policy Discussion
To: Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org<mailto:robin at ipjustice.org>>

If you need it, let me know if we need to integrate the telephone call into the Elluminate session:

Name:

Ncsg Monthly Meeting

Type:

None

Starts:

Jan 27, 2010 10:00 AM Eastern (EST, North America/US)

Ends:

Jan 27, 2010 12:00 PM Eastern (EST, North America/US)

To join the session, please click on the link below within 30 minutes of the specified time.
Join the Elluminate Live! session<https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2009293&miuid=C9772DDB29A77A77B2EE95D887A2A978>

<https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.7E16848DEA249214F07915BA7DAE47>

To invite others to join the session, e-mail the following link:
https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2009293&password=M.7E16848DEA249214F07915BA7DAE47

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org