The Principle of Transparency

Patrick Reilly patrick.reilly at IPSOCIETY.NET
Sat Jan 23 19:54:24 CET 2010

Greetings from Santa Cruz, CA:

I must say that the principle of transparency seems to me to be a core
reason for this stakeholder group to exist.

I sincerely believe that any compromise on transparency would
significantly impair the effectiveness of our efforts.

I say this as a realist who is much more concerned with outcomes than
dogma.  I believe that we must live by what we demand from others in
order to be effective.

Sincerely,

---- Patrick Reilly

Sent from my iPhone