Draft Council letter on the ARR

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Fri Jan 22 19:25:06 CET 2010

Picking on Robin example, I too am in favour of a fully open
discussion. One should be responsible enough to take charge of his
views and of his words.

To help masquerade a discussion is to encourage and allow for
nonsense, hidden agendas, corruption, and so on.

Just as I am against anonymous messages, I am againts the use of this Rule.

If one has an opinion, let it be heard. If it deserves criticism of
others, one should take this criticism with dignity.

If one's opinion cannot stand the scrutiny of good sense and wisdom,
then its better to keep it for oneself, allowing it to grow and mature
until is time to be brought to light.

Overall de-responsabilisation is never a good choice.

My 2cents on this issue.

BR
Nuno Garcia, Portugal