[ncsg-policy] How's this (edited motion on VI)

Balleste, Roy rballeste at STU.EDU
Fri Jan 22 15:18:32 CET 2010

As a newer member, I benefit greatly from these discussions and I am
glad that it has been included in this list.

Roy Balleste

Law Library Director &

Associate Professor of Law

St. Thomas University Law Library