ICANN meeting and security concerns

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 22 11:35:28 CET 2010

For me I am shocked at the reckless media over-blowing of this issue,
perhaps in response to recently published regulations to govern
broadcast regulation to protect our country from degenerating to the
pre-elections media inflamed tensions leading to the sad 2007-08 Post
elections violence.

Regards,

Alex