Publishing the transcipt

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu Jan 7 20:41:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I received a question about the appropriateness of publishing the transcript.

So I have, for the time being, removed it from the website pending this question:

Of the people on the call yesterday, are there any who object to the publication of the transcript.  Please let me know privately - if you don't want to say so in public.  If I don't hear any objection in the next 48 hours, I will make it available again. If anyone objects, I will not make it public.

Note:  people were told  it was being recorded and had assumed people had no problem with that.  We did not explicitly mention that a transcirpt would be made available.

I would also like to ask the question in general:

Do people accept that these policy discussions be recorded and that the recordings and transcripts be made public?

thanks

a.