Fwd: [Dcconsultation] DC Consultation - Additional Materials

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu Jan 7 16:04:03 CET 2010

Hi,

This is the main issue being covered in today's DC meeting on the Registry contracts.  There will also be a discussion on Vertical Integration later today.

I will be listening in on part of the meeting remotely, but also have other stuff I need to do today.

a.

Begin forwarded message: