Reminder: NCSG Policy Discussion Wednesday 6 January (15:00 - 17:00 UTC) Please Join Me

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Jan 5 21:29:56 CET 2010

Hi,

I suggest the following as an agenda for the 6 Jan meeting
(dialin info at  http://ncdnhc.org/events/ncsg-policy-discussion-6  please let me know if you cannot access this site)

- Review agenda

- Cover Issue related to the upcoming GNSO council Meeting.
  The agenda for that meeting includes:

-- Issues Report regarding vertical separation of Registries and Registrars
    http://gnso.icann.org/issues/vertical-integration/report-04dec09-en.pdf
    http://gnso.icann.org/correspondence/issues-report-summary-17dec09-en.pdf

-- The IDN Implementation Working Team Final Report
    http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/idn-implementation-working-team-report-final-03dec09-en.pdf

-- AGP Limits Policy - Implementation Report
   http://www.icann.org/en/tlds/agp-limits-policy-report-14dec09-en.pdf

-- Draft Proposal for Affirmation of Commitments (AoC) Review Teams
   http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/affirmation/affirmation-reviews-draft-proposal-26dec09-en.pdf

-- Prioritization of GNSO work
    --- The updated GNSO Project Status List
         http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/pending-projects-list.pdf

- as time allows any other Issues - especially issues the NCSG community would like to have brought up by the Council members.